All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur (AIIMS Jodhpur) recruits for post of Senior Residents as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme for the session January, 2018. Candidates with MBBS/BDS/M.Sc, MD/ DNB/MS/ MDS/PhD, DM/M.Ch/DNB Degree experienced can apply.
Online applications are invited from Indian Citizens as per Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the following posts of Senior Residents at AIIMS Jodhpur initially for the period of 01 year in prescribed format.
Advertisement No: Dean (Academics)/04/SR/2017-AIIMS.JDH
Details of Vacancies:
- Post Name : Senior Residents
- No. of Vacancy : 124 Posts
- Last Date to Apply : 22/12/2017
- MD/DNB/MS/MDS/ Ph.D degree in relevant subject for various posts
- DM/M.Ch/DNB degree in relevant subject for various posts
- Reservation will be as per Government of India Policy.
- 5. 3% vacancies are reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates.
i). For OPH Candidate: Nil
ii). General/OBC category: ₹1,000/- + transaction charges as applicable.
iii). SC/ST category: ₹ 800/- + transaction charges as applicable.
PAY SCALE: Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 15,600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance. NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
Age Limit : Upper age limit as on 22/12/2017 will be 33 years, Age Relaxation is 05 years for SC/ST Candidates & 03 years for OBC Candidates.
- In the case of Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates, this is relaxable upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates.
- For those applying for these posts after completingDM / M.Ch. Courses, the upper age limit as on 22/12/2017 will be 35 years.
- The age limit is further relaxable for SC/ST candidates, OBC candidates & PwD candidates as above
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should pass the qualifying examination by 22/12/2017 & result should be declared to this effect on or before this date.
- Payment should be made online only and the application fee once remitted shall not be refunded.
How to Apply : Candidate can apply for these posts through online registration of application on AIIMS, Jodhpur website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in w.e.f. 22nd November, 2017 as per the terms & conditions mentioned therein. The last date for applying for the post of Senior Residents is 22nd December, 2017 (1700 Hrs.).
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.12.2017
Important Links :
- Official Website : All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://188.8.131.52/SR/SR_2017_1/PDF/Final%20Advertisement%20for%20SR%202017%201.pdf
- Apply Online : http://184.108.40.206/SR/SR_2017_1/