Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites candidates for posts of Research Officer (Language/ Linguist), Deputy Director (Medical), Research Officer/ Planning Officer, Deputy Director (ER) on temporary, contract basis.
Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 14 December 2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 22/2017
Vacancy Details :
1. Research Officer (Language/ Linguist): 01 Post
2. Deputy Director (Medical): 01 Post
3. Research Officer/Planning Officer: 01 Post
4. Deputy Director (ER): 01 Post
- Candidate must have Master’s Degree in Linguistics from a recognized University for the post of Research Officer (Language) / Linguist at Ministry of Home Affairs (SC-01). The post is permanent.
EXPERIENCE: Three years’ experience in research or teaching in the field of Linguistics from any Central Government or State Governments or Union Territories or Universities or Recognised Research Institutions or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi-Government or Statuary or Autonomous Organisations.
- For the post of Deputy Director Medical, Directorate General of Factory Advice and Labour Institute, Mumbai. Ministry of Labour & Employment (OBC-01), Candidate must have a
(i) A recognized Medical qualification included in the First or the Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than the licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions stipulated in Section13 (3) of the said Act.
(ii) Five Years’ Professional experience including three years’ experience in the field of occupational health preferably in factories or mines.
- For the post of Research Officer/Planning Officer, Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour & Employment (UR-01), Canadidate should have Master’s Degree in Economics or Statistics or Mathematics or Psychology or Commerce or Education of a recognized university or Equivalent.
- For the post of Deputy Director (ER), Union Public Service Commission (SC-01), Candidate must have Masters’ degree in Political Science/History/Sociology Public Administration/ Geography/ Economics from a recognized University. NOTE-I: Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of Union Public Service Commission in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
Experience: Five years professional experience including experience in examination records and related areas of recruitment exercises. The professional experience should be in the field of teaching at degree level and/or Teacher Training at degree level or Research in a recognized University/ Institution or in Examination Reforms/ Curriculum Development/ Educational Evaluation in any recognized University/ Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 40 years for Post of Research Officer (Language) / Linguist, 43 years for Post of Deputy Director Medical, 30 years for Post of Research Officer/Planning Officer and 45 years for Post of Deputy Director (ER). Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt rules.
Application Fee: Payable fees is Rs. 25/- which can pay at any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on recruitment test & interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs.
Last Date to Apply : 14-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Printing of Online Application: 15-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Detail Advertisement: http://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt_22_17_Emp_ORA_Engl.pdf
Online Apply Link: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php