The SSC CHSL 10+2 Exam 2018 Online registration open from 18th November 2017 close on 18th December 2017. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold an examination for recruitment to the Posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator / Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) in Different Ministries / Departments of Govt. of India and their attached and subordinate Offices during the period from 4th March 2018 to 26th March 2018.
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant (Total Posts : 2359)
Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretariat Assistant (Total Posts : 898)
Data Entry Operator (Total Posts : 02)
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation with 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
Age Limit : 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000). Permissible relaxation in Upper age limit for different categories are – 05 Years for SC / ST. 03 Years for OBC, Plus 10 Years for PWD.
Application Fee: OBC and Unreserved (General) Candidates are required to pay Application fee of ₹ 100/-. . Fee
can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ Mastercard/Maestro Credit/ Debit card. The facility of submission of online application (including payment of fees through online method) will be available from 18.11.2017 to 18.12.2017 (5.00PM). No fees for candidates belonging to SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation, as per Government orders.
Scheme of Examination: The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Tier-I), Descriptive Paper (Tier-II) and Typing Test/ Skill Test (Tier-III).
This examination tier will consist of Objective Type – Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Answer Keys, in due course after the written examination, will be placed on Commission’s website. Any representation regarding answer keys received within the time limit fixed by the Commission at the time of uploading of the answer keys will be scrutinized and the decision of the Commission in this regard will be final.
No representation regarding Answer keys shall be entertained, afterwards. The Commission reserves the right to introduce additional stage of examination which would be notified at suitable time, if considered necessary.
How to apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.ssconline.nic.in. or ‘Click here to apply’ link provided at http://www.ssc.nic.in->Apply->CHSL. Procedure for online submission of applications is given at Annexure-II.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.12.2017 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for generating Bank Challan : 18.12.2017 up to 5:00 PM
- Last date for the payment through challan of SBI : UPTO 20.12.2017 during bank work hours
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 04.03.2018 to 26.03.2018
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) : 08.07.2018
Important Links :
- Notification Link : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/chsl2017_english_notice_17112017.pdf
- Online Form : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/chsl17_application_17112017.pdf
- Notice : http://ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/chsl_01122017.pdf
- SSC Online Registration: http://220.127.116.11/chsl2017/